- by Kavitha Mantha
- June 26, 2020
Sweet Potato & Malabar Spinach Salad
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 small Onions
- 2 tbsp Tamarind Sauce
- ¼ cup Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Handful of Malabar Spinach Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Cut the sweet potato into long wedges. Toss in oil salt and pepper and place on a baking tray. Roast the potatoes in the oven for 10-12 minutes or till the outer layer starts to turn golden brown.
- Slice onions into long slivers and mix with the tamarind sauce. Adjust salt and pepper to your liking.
- Once roasted, add the sweet potatoes and Malabar spinach into the onion mix. Toss and serve and top with sunflower seeds.