• +91-9849427575
  • 1227, Jubilee Hills, Road No. 62, Hyderabad - 500033
  • Monday-Sunday 8:30 - 20:00
Skillet Based Margarita Pizza

Skillet Based Margarita Pizza

Skillet Based Margarita Pizza






Pasta Dough:

Whole Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Sour Yogurt whey – ¼ cup
Olive Oil – 2 tbsp and extra for cooking
Water – 1 cup (approx.)
Pinch of Salt


Tomato Basil Sauce* – 1 cup
Mozzarella** – 200 gms

  1. Put your iron skillet on slow heat on the gas. If you don’t have an iron skillet, pick the heaviest bottom skillet you have. Keep a lid on top. Use a steel plate if you don’t have the right sixed lid.
  2. Put the flour, salt, yogurt and oil in a bowl. Slowly add water and bring the dough together. Add only as much needed to bring together about 80% of the dough. Then start kneading the dough to combine the remaining 20%. Add a dash of water as required.
  3. Knead the dough for 5-7 minutes, until soft and a little fluffy. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and set aside and prepare your area to roll the dough out.
  4. Split the dough into 4 equal parts. Start rolling the first ball while keeping the others under the damp cloth. Roll the dough to about 1cm thickness and about 8” wide or to fit the flat base of your skillet.
  5. Carefully remove the lid of the hot pan and grease it with about a tsp of oil. Place the rolled dough upside down to cook for about two mins, without the lid on so it becomes crisp and hard. Remove and place back on your rolling platform. Top the cooked side with your sauce, cheese and any other topping of your choice. Carefully place the pizza back in the pan with the uncooked side down. Place the lid for about two mins to allow the cheese to melt. Remove the lid, check the base to see if its cooked. Leave for another minute or two if not.
  6. Remove form the gas and let sit for a minute. Cut into 8 and enjoy.

*Replace the Tomato Basil sauce with any sauce of your choice or even just ketchup if that’s all you have access to.
**Replace with any cheese you have available.



Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

five × 2 =

To place an order for delivery/pick-up, please connect with our customer care - 9849427575