Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter – 1 cup
- Native Eggs – 2
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1/2cup
- Chocolate Chips – ½ cup
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper.
2. Place the peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
3. Whisk the eggs and mix into the peanut butter using a spoon.
4. Add the sugar, flour and chocolate chips and bring it all together like a dough with your hands.
5. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the mixture and place 2 inches apart on the prepped baking tray.
6. Bake for 8-12 minutes. Cool and store outside in a airtight jar.