Mixed Greens Soup
- 2 Bunches of Amaranth (Thotakurra)
- 1 Bunch Malabar Spinach (Bachali)
- 1 Bunch Sorrel (Chukkakurra)
- 1 Diced Onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of Oil
- Remove the leaves from the stems and compost the stems. You can also grind, dilute and pour these onto your plants.
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the onion, garlic and leaves for a quick toss in the pan. 1-2 mins
- As the greens wither, remove and grind in a juicer with two cups of water.
- Sieve out the big bits and put back on heat. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.