Long Beans in Sambal
- 200 gms Long Bean
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Sambal Sauce
- 2 tsp Chili Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a pot of water to boil with a pinch of salt
2. Cut the beans at the diagonal about 3-4 inches long or to suit your choice
3. Flash cook the beans by adding the cut beans to boiling water for 1 minute. Remove and place in room temperature water to stop the cooking.
4. Remove from water and drain.
5. Place a wok on the gas and bring up to heat.
6. Add oil followed immediately by the beans and toss for 3-4 minutes
7. Add two tablespoons of SAMBAL sauce and the chili vinegar
8. Adjust salt and spice to your pallete and serve hot